Most of us have never really heard of “drop shipping” yet encounter it and engage with such a service many times in our daily lives without even knowing it. We order online from sites and we don’t even know that it has been outsourced to another company. Let’s back up a little bit and explain what Drop shipping actually is. Drop shipping is a service where one company lists their range of products with a drop shipping company which then creates an inventory for the products and allows the customers to buy the products right off the website.
DropShipZone is a company which focuses on just this. They have the ability to have their partners list their inventories with them, and then the customers can place an order right there and then. After the order confirmation is generated, DropShipZone then sends the complete order to the original company listed with them and they take it from there. They then handle the delivery and shipping and give the customer exactly what they asked for within the scheduled delivery window. This is a great service as is it leaves all three stakeholders involved happy. The customer, the business and DropShipZone as they all have their interest in such a type of business.
Here we will be talking about the major benefits to the original business, of registering with a dropship company. They are as follows:
- The company has a better image in the market. A company which was previously seen as one which didn’t have the feature of online order placement has now got with the times and added one. This is a great for the customer as they can sit in the comfort of their own home, view your products (with the details added) and make a holistic decision of which products they want to buy and how soon they want them delivered. Summed up, the company is seen as one which keeps the customers’ interest in mind.
- DropShipZone has its own customer support service as well. This means that the customer can come back if they have any sort of question or complaints about the service or products and it can be tended to immediately. Once again creating a good image for the original company through the dropship services.
- Other than that they save on the storage costs of a warehouse. Storing the product range in the warehouses has its own costs which is just another headache for anyone who is selling products in today’s market. Rather than that, the company only has a product shipped out once they have an order confirmed and are sure that the customer is willing to buy it. This way the manufacturer can send it out directly with no need for storage costs.
- Saving on showroom costs is another great benefit to the company, linking this back to the warehouse cost, the company does not need to invest in a store and pay utility bills and rent. They also don’t need to place their best products out there and hope that they sell. The take this out of the picture entirely simply by putting everything online with the dropship facility.
- Overall there is a lot of saving for the company. Especially for ones which are just setting up and are trying to get by in as competitive a market as we have today, considering how cutthroat I can be. With keeping everything online, you can save a great deal on overheads and focus simply on just in time order placement which is shipped out to the customer then and there.
Therefore, with all this said… if you are planning to set up your services and partner with DropShipZone, we suggest that you go over to their website in order to understand the fine details which come along with signing up with the company. We have given you a brief overview of the benefits, now we suggest that you go on over and gauge whether you and DropShipZone would be a good partnership in the long-run or not.
For a link to their website please click here, we wish you best of luck if you are starting your new business and just the same if you are existing and trying to get by in the cutthroat market.